Carline is researcher and professor to the Centre de Techniques de Planification et d’Économie Appliquée. She teaches demography to Faculté de Droit et des Sciences Économique de l'Université d'État d'Haiti and Faculté des Sciences Économiques et Administratives de l'Université Quisqueya. She was making partial consultations in time for the national and Internationals organizations in Haiti; she is the author of several research papers.
· July 2005: Exodus of young people from rural areas of developing countries, Tours, France
· September 2005: ’’International Migrations and Regional Economic Developpement: Antillean Perspectives ’’, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago.
· December 2005: ’’Interactions between Poverty and HIV /AIDS’’, Cape Town, South Africa.
· June 2006: Migration, development and social change:’’Migration and gender: migrant women in Haiti’’ Conference to be held at the university of the West Indies, Mona, Kingston, Jamaica.
· August 2013: City growth in size and population: causes and consequences, XXVII th Conference of the population organized by the IUSSP in Busan, South Corea
· October 2017. The effects of migration to the Metropolitan Area of Port-au-Prince.Does access to the Capital influence the city's transportation system? XXVIII th Conference of the population organized by the IUSSP in Cape Town, South Africa