This working session initially planned as a side event at the 2020 Annual Meeting of the PAA
has been replaced by an online ZOOM meeting on Tuesday 5 May 2020
Working session on
Research and programs on Couples and Reproductive Health
ZOOM, 5 May 2020, 15:00-16:30 GMT.
This working session, organized by the IUSSP Scientific Panel on Couples' Reproductive Health and Fertility, was initially scheduled as a side event at the 2020 Annual Meeting of the Population Association of America, in Washington, DC, 22-25 April 2020. It will now occur on ZOOM.
Organizing committee: Stan Becker (Johns Hopkins University).
The IUSSP Panel on Couples and Reproductive Health is sponsoring this working session for researchers and policymakers interested in the topic. The Panel encourages the attendance of scholars, students and policymakers interested in broadening their exposure to the topic.
Pre-recorded introduction by Stan Becker (25-minute video)
- Brief overview of the topic by Stan Becker (Johns Hopkins University), the chair of the IUSSP Panel
- Contributed presentations, including Q+A for each
- Presentations by experts who will give short presentations on different perspectives on the topic (10-12 min. each)
- Feedback/discussion from other participants.
- General comments/discussion about the future of the field.
- Summary of the gems from the session by a rapporteur.
• Ilene Speizer
• Tchoubou Foba Habib
• Hilary Schwandt
• Minakshi Vishwakarma
• Md Juel Rana
Date: 5 May 2020 from 15:00 to 16:30 GMT (11 am EST / 17:00 CET).
Those interested in participating in this online meeting should contact Paul Monet at IUSSP Secretariat.